Although there are many tools in the market for visualizing and exploring data, Kibana is one of the best and most convenient tools to use. With the help of the Kibana tool, you can visualize your data in a fast, efficient, and accurate way. If you want to make your career in Kibana, it is the best decision that you make right now. Kibana Training makes you an expert in all the concepts related to Kibana. Learning it practically will help you to remember all the things related to Kibana very easily. Some of the important concepts you must learn related to Kibana are content management, data modification techniques, Kibana related filters, etc. Responding to new features and growing demand, elastics stack has released an expanded version of Kibana training course. Instructor-led Elastic will prepare non-technical and technical professionals, safe analysts, data analysts, DevOps, business analysts and so on fit in Kibana to analyze and manage data in elastic search. Now let us learn more about Kibana and its new features.
What is Kibana?
Kibana is an open-source tool that is used for data visualization and exploration. It offers easy-to-use and powerful features like graphs, pie charts, histograms, line graphs, heat maps, and built-in geospatial support. It allows the user to select the way in which the data can be displayed. It enables us to discover, visualize and create dashboards in Elastic search Cluster using log data. It is also used to track sales and revenue data to report business’ critical product elementary KPIs to analyze web traffic.
Users can spot and analyze relationships in elastic search data with the help of Kibana. They can explore and detect elastic search data anomalies with the help of machine learning features. When we send the URL to the dashboard or export an important data in CSV or pdf format, it comes along with Node.js server. That is why there is no need of installing additional code or infrastructure that is up to date to run it. So Kibana is the best platform that has become faster, easier, and reliable to use. New integrations, plugins, frameworks, and add-ons have been added to elastic search with Kibana to meet the requirement of the users.
Kibana’s new features:
- Visualize and Analyze: Kibana’s interactive visualization feature helps you to find out the ideal configuration. Kibana allows you to select the way you can design your data. When you start a question, you get a number of solutions to
- Explore: Even though you’re not sure of the best way to display your data, you can explore the options it provides. When you select your field in the options, Kibana Lens’ Smart suggestions feature will guide you to choose an effective way of communicating your data, depending on the field you select. This feature helps you to build visualizations simply and intuitively.
- Customize: With the help of Kibana’s Canvas feature, you can get your live data creatively. Canvas is a free and open-source feature. It also supports SQL. With the help of Kibana’s Canvas, you can use logos, design elements, and colors that make your data unique. You can create the dashboards that can pull maps, charts, and filters together for displaying your complete data. You can also build a customized dashboard which enables us to analyze deeper. You can also move from insight to action by enabling the user to move from the Kibana dashboard directly to another web application or URL.
- Share and Collaborate: With the help of Kibana’s dashboard sharing option, the person who is responsible for compiling and analyzing data can share the data easily with the superiors and colleagues using a sharing option that is suitable for you. Generally, it is exported in the form of CSV, PDF, PNG, etc.
- Control access: With the help of this feature, you will have control access to your data. You can Organize your visualizations and dashboards using Kibana spaces. You can use role-based access control to invite users into particular spaces and can give access control to them for a particular feature and content.
- Alerts: It also has a feature of building alerts that will trigger custom actions. These alerts can use index and metric-based thresholds to create slack notifications, active PageDuty workflows, send emails, and any other third-party integrations.
- Manage: In Kibana, the command line is not the only way to manage security settings, ingest and roll up your data, monitor the stack, or configure additional elastic search features but it has the best APIs, securing and managing the Elastic stack.
- Use case ready: Sometimes you may want to tail a file, or you may like to track the uptime of the website, or you may want to follow a distributed trace; you can do it with Kibana’s built-in features like APM, Uptime, Logs, Infrastructure and many more.
In this post, I have shared some of the new features of Kibana that illustrate Kibana’s Capabilities and offerings. I believe that the features Visualize and analyze, explore, customize, share and collaborate, control access, alerts, manage and use case ready makes Kibana the best visualization tool. They help us to visualize the data in a fast and efficient way. So to become an expert in data analysis, learn them practically from our industry-oriented Kibana training.
I am VarshaDutta Dusa, Working as a Senior Digital Marketing professional & Content writer in HKR Trainings. Having good experience in handling technical content writing and aspires to learn new things to grow professionally. I am expertise in delivering content on the market demanding technologies like ServiceNow Training, Oracle Service Bus Course, SQL Server DBA Course, Elasticsearch Course, Jmeter Course, Kibana course, ServiceNow HR Service Management, etc.