During lockdowns, new traders registered with various stockbrokers online. Due to the rising number of beginners who began utilizing mobile trading apps for investing and trading, mobile trading has experienced a remarkable boost in India. With its user-friendly and seamless trading experience, the trend of trading via smartphones is taking off.
Advancement of the Smartphone Apps for the Beginners:
Trading apps have grown increasingly popular among the youth and also people of all ages are using these apps as they find their use very convenient. People are increasingly opting for an online trading app over traditional trading terminals and software’s.
Investing in a click of a button is now becoming the latest trend among new-age investors. The brokers are now focusing on developing simple, hassle-free, fun, and error-free apps which can be used easily even by beginners.
What Beginners should Look For in a Trading App?
With the help of simple-to-use apps, new traders can simply begin trading on their mobile devices. Beginners should use a trading app that gives them tips to boost their portfolios. Advanced charts and market analytics tools can be quite useful in making an informed investment. Beginners should opt for a trading app that allows them to create a low-cost portfolio while also providing learning tools and portfolio management recommendations.
In this article, we have collated a list of the best online stock trading apps in India to make your trading experience easy, secure, and convenient. Take a look at them as every app offers some unique features.
Kite App by Zerodha
Kite is an easy-to-use and incredibly advantageous mobile trading app that allows you to trade in a wide choice of equities.
- Six different chart types to help you assess market conditions
- Advanced Order Placement Options –
- Brackets and Covers
- After Market Order (AMO)
- Provides market news and keeps you informed
- Pin your Favorite Companies
- It’s possible to use Kite in ten different regional languages
- Charts include detailed data
- Limit the number of orders
Zerodha Kite is advantageous for both Beginners and Seasoned Traders.
Angel One App
Angel One is one of the industry’s oldest stock market brokerage firms. With their trading app, you can buy a pre-made curated portfolio and have it handled by professionals.
- Analyze the market with the assistance of experienced research
- Keeps track of your portfolio
- With the help of modest instances, you can create a diverse, low-cost portfolio
- Choose from a variety of pre-made portfolios
- Management of a Portfolio
- You can construct a low-cost portfolio
Angel One is India’s one of the best stock trading apps for new investors.
Upstox Pro Mobile
With Upstox with their detailed charts, you can easily trade equities, mutual funds, digital gold, and much more. It offers many trading alternatives with an easy-to-use interface.
- Stocks can be bought and sold quickly
- Advanced Technical Graphs
- Notifies when Stocks’ Prices Alter
- Cover orders and bracket orders
- Charts that are simple to grasp
- After Market Orders, Limit Orders
- Trading At a Click of a Button
Upstox is a reliable trading app. To choose where to put your money, you can sign up for price alerts and look at thorough charts.
Jiffy Trading App by Choice
Choice’s Jiffy Trading App is an online stock trading platform designed to make trading in the capital markets easier for beginners.
- Clean and Simple UI
- Consolidated Overview
- Customizable Preferences
- Detailed Market Insights
- Dedicated Research Section
- Smart Search
- No requirement of minimum deposit
- Free Demat Account Opening
- Gift vouchers for recommending a Unique Feature
Jiffy Trading App is a Stock Market App created by skilled traders for beginner traders. With this amazing Trading App, beginners may straightforwardly trade in complex markets.
5 Paisa Mobile App
It is one of the best trading apps in India because of its advanced charting, user-friendly layout, learning materials, and auto-investing features.
- Advanced charts to assist you in your market research
- The auto-investing feature is tailored to your objectives
- You can trade-in –
- Mutual Funds
- The UI is simple to use
- Auto Investing Feature
- Research Tools
5paisa includes a lot of Cool Features, such as Auto Investing, Learning Materials, and more. This comes very easily and is handy for new investors.
The beginners can easily start trading from their mobile, with the help of an easy-to-use trading app. If the beginners want to trade a large amount of money, they should choose the app which gives them recommendations to improve their portfolio. Market analytics tools would be very helpful in doing an informed investment.
Beginners should look for a trading app that lets them build a low-cost portfolio, and gives them learning resources and tips for portfolio management. Many brokers are trying their best to provide their clients with the best online trading app for beginners.